PC DAW Questions

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Mon Dec 15 22:29:54 CET 2014

> On 15 dec 2014, at 21:54, foRUMS 4 punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:
> Btw, you all mentioned SSD drives.  What do you put on these?  Audio or operating system? Or, something else?

Got 512GB SSD as system and application disc (including music apps) in my MBP. 512 GB HDD instead of optical but it only holds things I don’t regularly need to access so its mostly in sleep mode.

Got an external 1TB SSD in a fanless 2.5” USB3 enclosure for storage of things I need to access often, like the photolib, soundlibs, mp3s etc. Plan to switch enlosure to Thunderbolt once I can get a new Broadwell MBP.

/Micke