It's Ukulele time

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Wed Dec 10 23:33:29 CET 2014

that's a nice looking uke!

If you ever go to berlin, there is a small store with a huge wall of Ukes -- it's (appropriately) called Leleland and has ukuleles, banjoleles, mandoleles etc...;)

here is a picture of my ukulele I bought there, a German made Brüko (no pickup, and I haven't tried it with any sort of a mic yet, so I haven't even tried effects..)

it's a soprano with a longer neck -- so the beautiful sound, but easier to play...;)