DSI Pro2

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Fri Aug 29 19:21:55 CEST 2014

As I understand it, the Pro2 has a truer reproduction of the CEM filter that was in the Pro1 along with an Oberheim SEM filter clone.  Honestly, it's the first synth to come along that's made me consider moving out my DSI PolyEvolver (which won't happen because I am too emotionally attached to it).
Tony