Set from Electronic Revolution 2013 - DJ geeza

dj at geeza.pl dj at geeza.pl
Sun Aug 24 16:01:40 CEST 2014

Hello Paul!

I’m very appreciated. :) Thank you.
Yes, I think it’s possible to download even from mixcloud by right-clik on the link (not at cover picture) and chose: „save target as…”. This is CBR 320 MP3 file. I also uploaded the set at soudcloud: https://soundcloud.com/dj-geeza/dj-geeza-electronic-revolution-2013-alternatywa-klub/stats/plays/2014-08-17/2014-08-23
However, I can upload lossless version on my dropbox and share link. I’m sure, Gert’s mastering deserves for that.

Few words about legality. Whole set was made from legal track source. I’m buying all tracks at Beatport including lossless format fee and VAT.
In Poland I have to send track list used during set at a club/party to the relevant authorities.
According to that I need to fulfill my duty and add track list on mixcloud/soundloud uploads. Also I’m using NI licensed gear and software.
The set was uploaded on legal hosting sites as demo dj set.

Maybe someday we could manage a party at London if you have any opportunities? I’d love to preform together with Punkdisco in UK! :)  What do you think?

Cheers,
Andrzej