Oculus VR

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 20:10:37 CEST 2014

HEHE  Nice one ! :D
and me who was simply thinking of porn ! ( just for mercantile reasons :P  ) …

btw I tried the Oculus last year in the University of Enschede  … i was quite blast  …
I m curious of your ideas ..  I don t recall myself using gloves of something like that  to manipulate things/objects  in the program …