DAW Woes

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Thu Apr 24 09:37:08 CEST 2014

Hey mohsen,
   I have yet to experience a crash with any version of live 9 and I
also use Maschine 2, Reaktor and Kontakt quite a lot.

   I am using Windows 7 and I have found that an update that was
installed recently has caused my printer/scanner to stop working.  The
same Printer/scanner works fine with my Windows 8 laptop.  I have yet
to track down which update is the culprit but perhaps this is worth
looking at on your own system.

   Now that I think of it I occasionally have to re-install my
Maschine Studio drivers which might also be related to the same thing.
  Food for thought...

Declan.