Volca jam

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Mon Apr 21 21:02:23 CEST 2014

On 20 apr. 2014, at 12:55, K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

> I dare to say that with all those blinkenlights, we need video!!!

Mission failed!!! Well, there is a few seconds I guess. Next time we'll have to stream. This is always to difficult. I need to get my big red button ready...

It sounded like a big bunch of 303-acid, and then the guy next door with the guitar came over and it turned into something more psychedelic. Have to say, those little Volca boxes are a lot of fun (just like all the new Korg stuff... good job).

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL