Hiring: Linux Developer

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Wed Apr 16 15:56:20 CEST 2014

> Wha'ts you embedded platform ? Out of curiosity... I'm unfortunately not planning on moving to Vienna
> /M

My company (HiQ dynLab) provides professional software systems development services, full-spectrum, and we have two major contracts at the moment - one to build a complete system for the governance and logistics of street-building machines (those big machines that build the roads) and another .. to build a media device with some *very* interesting new input technologies in the A/V department.  Both projects are rolling along, and we want to add another Linux developer to the A/V project.

I can’t say much, but lets just say that my prior experience in embedded Linux is definitely a factor in how we got the project.  We have just completed our first phase of development of our custom OS platform, and have now begun the second phase ramp-up in order to reach the milestone targets required to get this product launched and in the hands of consumers later this year.  I *guarantee* you that there will be applications of this product of interest to the average -bar member: lets just say that you will have to watch this space.  :)

So Marc - if you’re sure you don’t want to move to Vienna, okay.  But in case you might be interested, I’d definitely consider it.  ;)

j.