Small monitors

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Thu Apr 10 02:00:21 CEST 2014

Hi Andrew,

sorry for the late reply, these days are really crazy...

On 05.04.2014, at 19:45, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you using them as reference monitors, like mixcubes? I saw they are good for that.

I'm planning to use them as a reference replacement to my Bose COmpanion II desktop speakers -- which are really nonsense for anything serious. They do the weird Bose thing to everything,

will let you know what they are like, once I get them out of the shop...

Have you seen the Klein + Hummel O51? I hear good things about them, but haven't actually used them...

Kai