IFM anyone? (net radio)

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Apr 7 15:48:50 CEST 2014

random variate schreef op 7-4-2014 15:07:

> Does anyone else listen to Intergalactic FM, out of interest?
>
> IMO one of the best net radio stations for electronica, darkwave,
> italo, industrial and anything else that sonically interesting...

Haven't been listening to much music at all lately. It interferes
with my work (translating novels and magazines with "speech to
text"). And there's way too much work in recent years. Trying to
do less work, but that's rather difficult when you're a one man
band... err... company ;-)

The only thing that really works for me atm is checking YouTube
after work hours.

Will check IFM out, though. Thanks for the tip :-)

--
Gert

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl