Berlin Recommendations

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 06:46:32 CEST 2014

Hi All,

We are back visiting my family in Germany again this June.  This time we are heading to Berlin for a quick detour, and since I haven't been there since 1990, I need some recommendations from those of you that know the city.  We keep reading about how the Mitte and Charlottenburg is the area you want to be in for great hotels and things to do.  We're looking at places like the Cosmos hotel (http://www.cosmo-hotel.de/en/home), etc..

So, need some recommendations on cool places for drinks, dinners, shopping, and general stuff we should check out.  Also, is the are recommendations on target, or????

cheers,
Mohsen