Bitwig (was Re: FL Studio)

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 18:41:07 CEST 2014

One thing I was surprised at was the lack of any look & feel modification.  Live's UI is looking a bit long in the tooth and the ability of re-skinning it is limited.  I thought BitWig folks might tackle that, but apart from how you set up your multi-display configuration there is nothing else to play with.  Feature wise it's so similar to Live that unless you want "Live" on Linux not sure why any Live user would switch.  And I'm with Paul on the tools note, stick with what works for you....

mohsen