New Muteqx track

Dave S dave.silvester at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:59:39 CEST 2014

This one won't make the news but is still incredibly tragic for the family
concerned. Sorry to be so cryptic, I'm just not sure it's OK with them to
tell you online (they are not fans of the Internet at all) so am erring on
the side of caution with details. Nothing sinister, just incredibly sad.
Already positive things are happening in the aftermath... the community
here are incredible!

Make sure you take the time to be with the people you love... sometimes
life is far too short for another chance... always take the current one if
you can!

~Dave