Sunday brunch 12:00, plus some info

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Sep 28 00:11:05 CEST 2013

All,

I found the restaurant "Vreemde Streken" willing to open their doors to us for brunch on Sunday (it's normally closed on Sundays).

The price will be €15 per person, and it's worth it.

http://www.vreemdestreken.nl

They serve biological and fair trade food and great bread and juices and jam and meat. I have eaten there a couple of times, and I think they have wonderful stuff.

Since the restaurant needs to know exactly how many people they can expect, I would like to ask you guys (again) who will be there on Sunday around 12:00 for brunch (I know some of you already mentioned they are going to be there; could you please e-mail me again).

Thanks!

BTW, I ordered very nice food from the catering peeps for Saturday. This food will be free to everyone.

Also, just today I got the keys and the security code tor the rehearsal room :-)

Cheers,

Gert
www.gertvansanten.nl