Music Party October 5th, Wageningen - some extra info

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 19:50:19 CEST 2013

Awesome, looking forward to it.

We get in Amsterdam on Thursday and be making our way to Wageningen on Friday.  Should be there for the rehersal space.

Gert, haven't heard back from our Polish friend yet, but did write to him.  Also, I'll have a minor rig setup with me, so maybe either Tony and I can do a jam set as part of Saturday's proceeding, or if I can muster a short a piece....

We then head to either The Hague or Amsterdam on Sunday for our flight back on Moday.

Looking forward to seeing all who will be there.

Cheers
Mohsen