Found sounds

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Wed Sep 25 02:53:15 CEST 2013

For my next broadcast, I have chosen the theme 'people, places, things".  As such, I am planning to use a lot of found sounds.

To encourage audience participation, I am looking of people to send me sounds from their  envonments.

The sounds can come in any file type or form.  I'd particularly be interested in the sound of busy places or of animals... Really anything is appreciated.  I'll edit all the material and then incorporate it into my Sunday broadcast.

Any sounds appreciated.  Full attribution will be provided.  Sounds don't have to be high quality recordings.

Thanks!

Tony