Most common music-bar synth?

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Mon Sep 23 18:25:30 CEST 2013

Interesting...the problem will be finding enough people with the same synth to make it work.
What *would* be cool....and probably impossible...would be to have the repository be abstracted to allow for patch translation.  i.e. it doesnt store that the Filter 1 has a cutoff of '64' but it would store that the value was '50%' of the possible range.  That way, I could have a virus and you could have an ultranova and you would be able to (within constraints) be able to grab patches designed on other synths.  The results may be...odd...but perhaps interesting?
Tony