MiniBrute - Views

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Mon Sep 23 16:30:47 CEST 2013

The MiniNova has the same exact engine as the UltraNova.  I have one of those.
Its a pretty nice synth.  Very capable of making a very wide variety of sounds.  It lacks any kind of audio rate FM, which is disappointing.  It's filters and FX are pretty good though.  They can be had pretty reasonably as well.  I got this to replace the role of my Korg Prophecy in my live setup since that old dog can't take the abuse anymore.
Tony