Most common music-bar synth?

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:28:18 CEST 2013

Jay, from my own point of view I  would advise you to purchase BassStation2
...  as i said in another email i disliked the Minibrute (also the building
quality of it), now i don t know about BassStation2..

Otherwise to answer your question : the  Hardware synths that I got are:

Anushri
Yamaha Ex5
Ms20 (waiting)
Kaossilator
Old Hammond (no midi no sysex)
Old Yamaha  (no midi no sysex )
------
Ipad  ( ms20 , nave etc, etc etc )

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Jay Vaughan <seclorum at mac.com> wrote:

> I've got an idea for a bit of software that I want to write that is
> oriented around synth/music production and one thing I wonder is this:
>  what is the most common music-bar synth?
>
> That is, what is the one synth that most of us own?
>
> If you're interested, lets find out what the common bit of gear is among
> us .. here is my list:
>
> Access Virus
> Machinedrum
> Yamaha FS1R
> Monowave
> A5000/A3000 sampler
> SH101
> MS20
> Quasimidi Sirius
> Mutable Instruments Anushri
> Chameleon
> ASM1 (x2) Modular
>
> I'm going to guess its the Virus, but lets find out ..
>
> j.

Romain