MiniBrute - Views

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Sep 22 17:54:10 CEST 2013

Hey Tony

Sorry to hear your Minibrute woe's - it sounds like maybe the early ones did
have issues as I have not heard any other accounts of quality issues.

"Given the money, I'd go for the Bass Station II thats out now.  I played
one at KnobCon a few weeks ago and it is exceptionally cool!  If I still
worked in styles that required that kind of sound, I'd buy one in a
heartbeat. "

The BS does not do any for me.  Im sure it is a great synth but it just
looks like another re-package of technology and soundscapes that we are all
familiar with.  Don't get me wrong, it looks like a fantastic product at a
great price but, if you have that type of almost "standard" instrument
already covered, I don't think it will bring anything new to the table.  I
have also watch lots of BS videos and it sounds great but, there were no
surprises.

Ta,

Paul

London