iOS7

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 13:28:17 CEST 2013

I like the text scaling too, but I turned it all the way down to fit more
on the screen - I'm guessing that makes me short sighted and you long
sighted?

I'm a fan of iOS7, but I'm really not convinced by the 5c and 5s, if it
wasn't for my investment in apps I'd probably be switching my old iPhone 4
for a Google Nexus 4, having got my girlfriend one for Christmas. It's less
than half the price, and has a bigger better screen, which is far higher up
my list of priorities than colourful plastic or a fingerprint scanner.

- Andy_R