thoughts on streaming?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Sep 17 02:12:51 CEST 2013

Op 17-9-2013 2:06, Tony Scharf schreef:

>  > The only thing to organize is the time-zone shift. Figure out
> if you
>  > can stay up all night/morning or whatever so that the timing
> is just
>  > right with the evening?
>  >

> Shouldn't be a problem.  CST is UTC -6.   So it will be mid day
> here when the party starts.

Actually, we're expecting the first guests around 14:00 hrs,
which will be 8:00 at your house.

Here's a brief overview of what we're planning.

PROGRAM October 5th

* 12:00 - venue open (musicians are bringing instruments)
* 14:00 - party starts
* 14:30-17:30 - smaller acts, starting quiet, getting louder
* 18:00-22:00 - acoustic and quiet acts (there's a pizza
restaurant above the venue ;-)
* 22:00-24:00 - 1 or 2 loud acts
* 24:00-late - DJ Mohsen (USA) and DJ Geeza (Poland).

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have you somewhere between
18:00-22:00.

What do you think?

Other opinions?

--