Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Sep 16 22:21:43 CEST 2013

Hey Michael

> you remember 'Love to love you baby!" ?
> she also had a 30 Minute extended version ... that's the way to go!  ;-)

Yeah, we will be milking stuff as much as possible.  There is not much
structure in the tracks we are doing so the "jam" could go on longer than we
intend.  Saying this, with 2 mono synths, a drum machine, and a keyboard
player who cant play for shite, I think we will be stretching peoples
patients if we go on for too long..

:)

Paul
London