Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Sep 16 20:59:15 CEST 2013

Op 16-9-2013 20:13, Gert van Santen schreef:

> Peter (ok, you are rather far away ;-)

Ironically enough, we'll be leaving for the Netherlands tomorrow. But
we'll already be flying back this Saturday, and so I (or we) won't be
coming over in October. I'd have loved it, but such is life.

But I'm glad that everybody will have a great time. We will meet up
again, I promise, because it's been too long. And for the record, next
August (most probably the week of the 15th, Santa Maria) we'll be in
London. So, who knows.

("We" being Yana, my wife, and Jean-Luc, our son, who'll be 11 by then.)

- Peter