New Purchases - gig ready!!

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Sep 15 17:58:00 CEST 2013

Hey, Paul,

Op 15-9-2013 17:43, punkdISCO schreef:
> Getting ready for a possible gig at Gert’s party.  Obviously this
> needs serious effort; this is what we have been up to so far:
>
> Leah – thinking about what she can wear

LOL!!! I can't wait ;-)

> Me – buying gear.

Well, what can you expect - a guy needs things to tweak :-)

> http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/QX1204USB.aspx
>
> @190 euros, it has a crazy spec: editable effects, 2 bus, 4
> compressors, USB, ports for 2 wireless mics.  Nuts!!

Yummy, that is awesome. It's just incredible what they put in
those little boxes these days...

> Also got this Vox processor for Leah:
>
> http://www.tc-helicon.com/products/voicelive-play-gtx/
>
> @330.  It also has effects for line/guitar so 2 units in 1.  Ill
> use the other channel for a synth.  Cool thing about this is it
> has built in mics and Aux in so Leah can rehearse with just a
> iPod and headphones – she does not even need to plug in a mic!!

That is a great little machine. Wow...

> I guess at some stage we should think about rehearsing and
> getting a live set worked out but hey, we have the important
> stuff covered!  ;-)

That's right. Man, I'm just hoping and dreaming this would all
work out - imagine, the first official PunkDisco gig! I just
can't wait...

Good job, mate :-)

--
Gert