error

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sun Sep 15 14:42:46 CEST 2013

> http://www.errorinstruments.com/

I have to say that I'm really happy that there are all these new-school instrument manufacturers coming out of the woodworks .. it seems that the options for those of us who want to eschew the mainstream manufacturers are getting more and more expansive, broad, and interesting.  Mutable-Instruments, Mr. Maddox' with Modulus, and so on .. these are all really exciting developments.

What I'd like to see is a lot more diversity in the modern studio's - something abhorrent to the 'Volkssynth' proponents, perhaps, but nevertheless a lot more interesting to the synth nerds.

One thing though: how can error-instruments be selling the Critter-Guitari products as their own?  Incest?

;
--
Jay Vaughan