Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Sep 11 16:35:48 CEST 2013

Op 11-9-2013 16:29, Gert van Santen schreef:
> Hehehe. I'm sure it will be awesome, and as said - to make
> everything a bit less stressy - please make a backing CD

Oops, I forgot a part of the sentence. It should read:

"...as said, in case you find you have too much gear, and you
want to make the whole thing a bit less stressy: please make a
backing CD or put your backing music on an iPod and just play a
sampler and a synth or two for live solos and FX.."

Gert

--
gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl