Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 22:42:23 CEST 2013

Hey Peter

> You used to live in Germany? One learns something new every day.

Yeah, for 9 years as a kid.  Moved back to sunny UK when I was 17 so Germany and Holland (but mainly Holland) is where I discovered girls/alcohol and general stimulants (definitely mainly Holland!)/being in bands/clubbing.

Nowhere very glamorous: Mönchengladbach.  Actually lived just by the town's football ground for 3 years.  My local Dutch town being Roermond once we moved more towards the boarder.

Fun days..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk