Staying on a farm

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Sep 9 21:38:29 CEST 2013

> On Sep 9, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:
>> can play for longer if you want, but i think it would be cool to form
>> some kind of collaboration at that point, perhaps with mohsen, mz, and
>> jay? which would be a total forty minute set, i guess, if they're up
>> for it.

My plans: just bring a small rig, set it up, and jam.  See what happens while we play.  I'm not going to prepare too much in advance, would just like to bring the jam and see what happens.  If you boo me off, okay!  :)

I'll probably make something either full analog'ish: vacoloco modules + mutable-instruments thingies, or just go 100% iPad all the way .. not sure yet.

;
--
Jay Vaughan