Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Sep 9 18:39:35 CEST 2013

Op 9-9-2013 18:15, deeplfo schreef:
> To Tony's point on no-gaps, we can have the mixed music for the inter gaps be mixed with a bit more intent, almost complementing the previous sounds...at least that's what I will do :-)

Sounds good to me :-)

Seeing that there's an Italian restaurant above the venue, and
there's some sort of deal between them that there will be no loud
music between 17:00 and 21:00, I will plan acoustic stuff and
some relaxing electronic music during that time.

For the rest of the time, it's up to the dj's to surprise us with
some quiet backing music/dj stuff between, say, 18:00-19:00 so
that there's at least a bit of "peace" during dinner :-)

Gert

--
gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl