Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Mon Sep 9 02:04:42 CEST 2013

On 09/09/13 00:52, Michael Zacherl wrote:

> On 8.9.2013, at 16:42 , Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>> Rolf wil be there to do video for people who like it, and anyone can do their own stuff :-)
>

> will Rolf be at the rehearsals?
>
> And: I'd find it great if we managed to integrate 'stuff' (music, noise etc.), such as to avoid too big breaks/gaps,
> so only have some planned intermissions.

yeah - if i had one request for the whole event it would be continuity.

this is what makes a show

it doesn't have to be slick, it just means the audience is never
watching someone
untangle their guitar lead

someone is being creative, somehow, all the time.

then the real breaks make a lot more sense, too

t.