Facebook is bad for you

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Tue Sep 3 18:48:02 CEST 2013

Op 3-9-2013 11:42, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> Nice to have some scientific validation of a conclusion I'd already made a few years ago:
>
> http://www.economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21583593-using-social-network-seems-make-people-more-miserable-get-life

As I pointed out earlier today, Facebook is freaky. You posted something
"to build SynthOS or not to build SynthOS, that's the question".
Immediately above it, my 15 year old niece had posted "to go out or not
go out, that's the question".

Anyway, what I really miss as a Facebook feature is some sort of
tabbing. So I could put news from Tokyo Flash somewhere different from
Tony's incessant moaning about airports. ;)

- Peter