Kattoo puts everything on soundcloud

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 16:45:15 CEST 2013

Fancy something dark, gritty, sort of industrial and epic to help you get
over the disappointment of the new NIN album? I've been a massive fan of
Kattooo for years, but I've never really been able to convince other people
how great Kattoo's stuff is, because Kattoo doesn't fit neatly into any
pigeonholes, he doesn't do singles, and the music works best when listened
to as whole albums.

Well, I can finally post a legal way for you to try out all 5 albums, as
they are all now on soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/kattoo/sets

Give Kattoo a listen if you have an hour or two of audio space to fill,
there is a lot of amazing stuff there,  epic film soundtrack meets glitchy
sample-laden drum and bass, through hitting bits of a piano with a hammer
to Jarre meets NIN, orchestral dubstep via pink floyd and field recordings.

Tough to describe, great to listen to if you give it some time to wash over
you - give it a go!

- Andy_R