iPad sample manglers

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Sun Sep 1 13:12:51 CEST 2013

On 01/09/13 08:11, Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> Any suggestions?
>
> Lets make it?  An Open-Source music-bar sampler app seems quite do'able to me .. we could use the DFM-1 filter, for example (assuming we get permission) ..

i'm in the process of clarifying the dfm1 license so that it's
compatible with iOS apps.

the end result will be that you have to publish any changes you make to
the dfm1 code
(as a library, so others could call it from a different context), but
you can keep
your own code closed or under whatever terms you like (and there will
remain GPL
compatibility for other scenarios).

it's not a complex issue, but allocating a couple of hours to it has
illuded me.

a couple of other excellent projects need this to be done, so, it's a
high priority.

t.