Elektron news

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Tue Nov 26 04:11:46 CET 2013

I am curious what happened that they didn't announce it properly.  This launch was just...weird.   Why not show it, even if it's not working?  It was confusing.  Unless, of course, they are somehow afraid it would interfere with their sale on existing gear...which ends mid December.  Hmm....
The A4 with Poly Mode and individual outputs would pretty much correct the couple of gripes I have with it.  I am looking forward to see the specs and price tomorrow.
I bought an SFX60 based on the fun I had with an SFX6.  I ended up being very disappointed in the SFX60.  Hooking up a keyboard to it wasn't the same as working with it directly.  I am hoping for similar kinds of workflow integration with the keyboard.
Tony

I'm more interested in the other thing they got coming.