Did meeting everyone live chill out the -bar a bit?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Fri Nov 8 15:32:08 CET 2013

Gert van Santen schreef op 8-11-2013 15:18:

> Marek Szulen schreef op 8-11-2013 15:15:
>> Doctor says it might be a "child astma". In the most cases it's
>> gone before age of 5  or 6.
>> The weather in NL is currently as you can see behind the window,
>> which is making it worse.
>
> Yeah, the weather is... well, it's very Dutch :-/

There's this app/widget on my Android phone that, aside from the weather
information, tells you whether it's a good day for asthma. Quite
frankly, I don't think I've ever seen the message that it would be a
good day.

The temperature is exactly right (22), but it's a bit overcast and
there's a bit too much wind. And since I need a muscle relaxant for my
back, that negatively influences my asthma, so I'm on double doses of
loratadine.

- Peter