Did meeting everyone live chill out the -bar a bit?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Fri Nov 8 15:27:37 CET 2013

Marek Szulen schreef op 8-11-2013 14:59:

> It started as regular cold.
> Then at night he wasn't able to breath.
> We ran into the huisartsenpost. They gave him an inhalator to unlock
> his lungs a bit and sent us over to the hospital.
> And the doctor there immedially said: we have to keep him here.
> He got an oxygene with medicine and it started to help  him.
> Fortunatelly, Monday noon he was back home (still having to take medicine)

Oh dear. Poor little boy...

> It was scary for him and us too...

We had a similar episode when our son was about that age. Late at night,
we had to take him to hospital, because he was getting worse, terrible
diarrhoea, terrible tummy aches. After a few days, they could make the
diagnosis of food poisoning and what kind of bacteria, so they could
give him the proper antibiotics.

I actually have a photo of my wife feeding him the ice cream that made
him sick...

- Peter