Did meeting everyone live chill out the -bar a bit?

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:59:10 CET 2013

It started as regular cold.
Then at night he wasn't able to breath.
We ran into the huisartsenpost. They gave him an inhalator to unlock his
lungs a bit and sent us over to the hospital.
And the doctor there immedially said: we have to keep him here.
He got an oxygene with medicine and it started to help  him. Fortunatelly,
Monday noon he was back home (still having to take medicine)

That's the long story in short ...

It was scary for him and us too...