Did meeting everyone live chill out the -bar a bit?

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Fri Nov 8 14:35:39 CET 2013

> > Between that, work and maintaining a 4 year old I've just been too busy to say much.
>
> Are you a single Dad these days Tony S?

Nope, but Angela is working on her Master degree at the same time she has a new client she is doing a lot of design work for.  It looks like they are going to hire her to run their design department in January, so she is busy with that and tidying up the loose ends with her smaller clients.  And then there is just the fact that when I am home, Trent follows me around like we are attached.
Tony