Did meeting everyone live chill out the -bar a bit?

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:31:17 CET 2013

ha.. good point... It's been pretty quiet..

Actually I've got back to usual business then I've landed home for over a
week fighting flu.
But that's not the worst thing - we had to visit emergency with our son (3y
old) and he was then immediatelly taken to the hospital.

Luckily, he's ok now and recovering....