In London Next Week

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 23:56:30 CEST 2013

Just got back in to the swing of things....always miss London when I leave :-(

Fantastic meeting Paul, Leah and Tony (again).  Pretty cool, how not having ever met Paul, could link up and relate instantly, as if we've been having pints every other Friday :-)

Now, what we need is a event in The Netherlands to get us back together for some music :-)

How's that going Gert :-p

mohsen