Super37

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri May 17 22:20:13 CEST 2013

Yeah, but look at Euroack Cases.  The CV/MIDI is going to run you $200
minimum as a separate module.  The case holds 104 HP which is a bit
more than a Tip Top Audio Happy Ending kit, and those run $150.  Now
add in the keybed, the wooden case and the midi components.  Then add
profit on that.

Most eurorack guys wont bat an eye at that price.  I'd buy one if it
were either a full 5 octave or two 6u so you could have two rows of
modules.  The DIY case I put together is 6U and I could easily sell it
for $500 without the keyboard.  The bus boards and hardware are silly
expensive.

Tony