Anushri finished ..

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sat May 11 12:40:02 CEST 2013

> I would like to know if you got any difficulties while building the
> Anushri ?

Not really, but I've been assembling electronics for decades and am a bit numb to all the issues .. the only biggy that I can remember is that you should mount the faceplate onto the controls that stick through it, before you solder those controls - like, the 3.5mm jack, put them in the faceplate first, get them aligned, tape them in place to keep them steady while you work, and then do the soldering.  If you do the soldering last, you'll have a hell of a time getting everything aligned to the panel.  Or, better yet, do a little extra work and use wire standoffs in place of directly soldering the components to the PCB.  More work, but will be better in the long-run, methinks.

Good luck, lets hear how it goes!  I absolutely love my SH101+Anushri combination, its fantastic ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan