Anushri finished ..

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri May 10 17:59:40 CEST 2013

Marc :)
Well I don t have a shruti... Anyhow I checked the instructions online but
also the videos on youtube ...
I was just wondering if barians could give me some advices (not found on
the net about this product) .
Soldering should be OK for me (with my finger crossed)  :P

Olivier rocks ! ! :)

So your Anushri works good ? no bug, no issues or difficulties at all after
the mounting ?

thank you..

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] <
marc.nostromo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Romain,
>
> Globally it's not really difficult if you are ok with precise
> soldering. It's not harder than the shruti-1 and Olivier's
> instructions are really good (as always)
>
> Hope this helps
> /M
>
> 2013/5/10 Romain / rXg <xtechcode at gmail.com>:
>  > Hi Jay,
> > I would like to know if you got any difficulties while building the
> Anushri
> > ?
> > if it s a bit tricky what would you advice to follow in order for the
> > mounting process ?
> >
> > Thank you in advance :)
> > On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> So, after a bit of a marathon in the hardware area at Metalab last
> night,
> >> I finished my Anushri synth build ..
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/adjbxdb
> >>
> >> .. turned it on, and it passed the smoke test - i.e. there wasn't any!
> >> Then I held down RUN+HOLD, and .. oila!  .. demo sequence works!  All
> knobs
> >> work!  All switches work!  All LED's!  YAY!
> >>
> >> Just need to tune it (not really something for tonight) so that I can
> use
> >> it with my SH101 properly, but I'll do that next week.  Back to the
> >> headphones!
> >>

> >> ;
> >> --
> >> Jay Vaughan