Going to Berlin

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Sat May 4 20:45:27 CEST 2013

Hi!

I arrived on thursday evening, leaving tomorrow. Internet-connections have been few and far apart. I certainly feel like I've been to all those 100.000 places, but so far none of them have been music related. The Missus arranged the trip; she believes in tight prearranged schedules starting early in the morning, and she is not a night person. I believe in everything that is spontaneous, and I'm a night person. So on these trips, I tend to lose :-)

Sitting in the hotel lobby bar having a Bailey's, and my feet are killing me, so I probably won't be going anywhere tonight either.

Oh well, maybe next time...

Cheers,

Kim

Lähetetty iPadista