Windows question

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Mar 23 16:50:08 CET 2013

All,

First things first: happy weekend everybody, especially Mikael
(HBBD), and Dave Peverly (HBD)!

So, I am being annoyed by the windows in Windows since I have
owned my first PC.

Every time I start certain pieces of software (MS Word), or want
to save something (MS Word - yes, officially paid for), the
windows appear in their old, stupid, wrong size and place.

It's not only Word. There's also other progs, but Word is the
most annoying because I use it all the time...

Through the years I have tried everything to change this, but to
no avail.

Does anyone know the trick? If there is one?

Cheers,

Gert
--
gert van santen