A really nice band, like it's the eighties all over again

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Mar 21 22:17:41 CET 2013

Op 21-3-2013 22:05, punkdISCO schreef:
> Super cool.  I love the raw and unpolished sound.

Exactly. That's what I found so attractive. It's refreshing after
all that overproduced stuff that you hear nowadays.

I even heard some noise - I mean real noise - at the start of one
of their songs. Cool. Peeps like us have to sample it somewhere
and paste it in the track ;-)

> I'll be buying some of their stuff over the week.

I'm sure it will make their Saturday night at the pub ;-)

> Thanks for the link, Gert..

Glad to have been of help :-)

Gert

--