video of Joost's party

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Mar 18 01:06:38 CET 2013

Op 17-3-2013 23:58, punkdISCO schreef:
> Brilliant!  Was about to go to bed but ended up watching all of it..
>
> Gert - you have a talent for video..  Very mesmerising..

Thanks, Paul, I appreciate that.

I like doing this kind of stuff since the start of 90's, and I
have actually shot miles of tape ;-)

This one is some 60 files from my iphone, dragged into a simple
video editor. I included the audio, clicked produce, and there
you go. I have been known to make better movies when I use a good
camera and take some time for the editing ;-)

> Was a little disturbed by the stuff in the very large can..

Duck boiled in oil. The white stuff is duck fat. It's wonderful food.

> Pleasantly surprised to see Dutch people still speak English even when
> speaking to each other, in Holland!  :)

Sometimes it does feel weird a bit, and also, sometimes, one
keeps speaking English when all the Aussies and USA's and British
peeps have walked away :-)

Gert

--
gert van santen