JuJu

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Tue Mar 12 22:05:25 CET 2013

Thanks, It's just a drum brain at the moment, so you'd need something
like Tron to trigger it.
It's more of a 'diversion' when I get stuck with Aurora or GorF-XL.

Chris Strellis sorted the sounds for me when I came up with the daft idea.
I've got PROMs with the Linn Drum, Oberheim DMX and Simmons SDS-V on,
at the moment the sounds are hardcoded, my plan is that you'll be able
to choose which sounds from which ROM to use, so you could have a
simmons bass drum and snare, a tom from the Linn drum and hand claps
from the DMX and so on.

I hoping to have something to show at Synth DIY 2013, fingers Crossed.

Paul