NEUN -> 32 or 64?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Mar 11 02:29:09 CET 2013

Op 11-3-2013 2:01, Michael Zacherl schreef:
> I'm also wondering if there are significant changes/improvements of the audio engine.
> BTW, what version are you running, 32 or 64 bits?
> m.

I am using 32-bits. Ableton advises everyone this, unless you
have to use large sample libraries. Forgot why, but it's on their
website. Probably some stability thing.

I believe it is allowed to have a 32 and 64 version on your HD.

For most of what I'm doing 4 GB of RAM is enough. And if I use
samples, I tend to choose for freezing trax. But to be honest,
that was on a Core2Duo machine with 4GB of RAM of 4 years ago.
Now I'm on a nice quadcore i7 with 16 GB of RAM :-)

Cheers,

Gert

--
gert van santen